Sunday, January 16, 2011

Germany + 30 Seconds to Mars

So I finally finished the whole application process for Germany and I already have my passport so it looks like things are quickly moving along. I got an email from the Rotary Youth Officer in Germany and he said that I won't need a visa in Germany which is really good - one less thing to and pay for. I am extremely excited to go to Germany, but sometimes I cannot really feel it.

I want to buy a new camera for Germany, but I also want a new 30 Seconds to Mars jacket. This decision came after I was depressed over the fact that I will not be attending their concert on January 21. I do not want to sound morbid, but I am afraid that if I dont go to one of their concerts soon that I wont be able to due to death of Jared or myself, or they wont go on a tour for a long time. So if Jared is reading this - or someone that is best pals with him- make sure that you have another concert that I can go to! It would be really nice to see 30 Seconds to Mars in Germany :)

I dont have any other pressing news that I feel like musing about - so I shall take my leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment