Monday, July 18, 2011

Preliminary Packing

Wow! Two blogs in one day! It is fair to say that this is my feeble attempt at redeeming myself after the complete lack of information about anything and everything about me. But does it really count as two blogs in one day if they were written in the deep hours of the night out of boredom and longing to etch my mark on the world (or in this case the internet)? Well, I hope then there aren’t any blogging police for then I might be charged with the most heinous crime against my followers. But please know that I do this because I love you, and only for the fact that I feel a mutual benefit will come from all this ranting.
Looking back on the paragraph… I realize that my boredom has reached epic proportions. Who else would spend a whole section of precious internet space on my thoughts about blogging rules? You know the answer. Me. Who else could be so awesome? Oh I do know that there is no need to talk about how awesome I am, because everyone already knows it (am I allowed to say “jk” in a post?).
I feel like there are three sections of my personality that are fighting with each other at the moment. The random Shandre (as can be seen above), the narcissist (as seen in the second paragraph), and then the rational Shandre (this is her). This battle often gets heated whenever I stay up past the witching hour. Is this a reason to stop this habit? No. Why else would it be called summer? In my vocabulary booklet thingy “summer” is synonymous with “Staying up late because you feel like it…”
There was a reason for this post. I wished to share that I began my preliminary packing! Very exciting, I know. Everything looks like it is working out well, and that I don’t have to buy much more and that my weight is looking good. I can’t believe that some people wait until the week… or even night before to pack their things. It would just be too stressful for me and I would be so scared of leaving something important at home. It’s not like I can just quickly stop by my house to pick up the things that I forgot.
It seems that in my last post I forgot some important things about my placement. It seems that my fears were correct that in waiting so long to write down all this information, I forgot many tenets that are essential in anyone who is truly interested in my uninteresting life. While writing these previous sentences I realize that maybe it isn’t the best idea to share this information because it is quite personal. I wouldn’t want some creepy stalker to follow me to my school and kill me. I think that I should be congratulated for my cyber safety! (In actuality I am going to ask my mum if it would be okay if I do so) So see you tomorrow, whether or not my mum advises me to give away this information!

No comments:

Post a Comment