Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where are we?

So I have unofficially embarked upon the journey to Germany. School is out for summer (that just inspired a bit of movie montage within me) and I must begin my rigorous study of everything Germany. Have I begun to do so? No, of course not! My first order of business is to complete watching Lost for the third time since I will be so deprived for the upcoming year. I do not even want to think about the loads of drama I will be missing on the Vampire Diaries! It almost brings tears to my eyes – but I bet that Germany will definitely be worth me missing a season of the best show in the world. In other news, I received full marks in all of my classes this semester, which is definably something to celebrate! There isn’t really anything new regarding my placement in Germany, so I am attempting just to be very patient about the whole ordeal.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanna say...Lost is the best and I respect your choice to study lost over Germany!

    ReplyDelete