Monday, June 6, 2011

Back on Topic...

I seem to have deviated from my original purpose in blogging, thus I will restrain my reigns and pull back to the topic! Still no word has come from Germany, and as of last week that makes me the only member of our Rotary group that has yet to find out. But I am sitting here and being patient, because I am hoping that that is the way to do things! It is not only because of curiosity that I wish to know where I am going, but because I must start to book my flight tickets. I know that I will be exchanging with District 1880, but that district has two windows for arrival. If Saxony is my destination then I will be leaving around August 8-14, but if I go to Upper Bavaria instead then I will have to arrive between September 1-7. That is a large gap, so there is really nothing that I can do until I know what city I will be exchanging in.
I do not believe that there is any other news to share over the matter, even though I wish there was dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment