Sunday, December 4, 2011

Girl's Night Out

I know that I say this a lot, but last night was one of the best nights I have ever experienced. It just amazes me how much fun I can have with the people I have grown to love in the last three months (can you believe I have been here this long?) I think in the absence of my parents, I have grown unnaturally close to my friends in a quite a quick way, and that excites me greatly for without it, I am not sure that I would be coping so well with homesickness.
Last night I drove to the biggest city near Offenstetten, Regensburg, to a party with Isi. It was the birthday of her auntie, and it was awesome! She has a 14 year-old cousin that has games galore, and for the three hours we were there we lived the lives of Rock stars (Guitar Hero <3)
Isi plays the accordion, and her sister the flute, and in the season of giving they did a show for the local center in Sandharlanden. There, while sitting in a pub, I got to talk to and meet so many great people. It was quite early in the night, so luckily the drunken people were missing from the crowd. After listening to cheery Christmas music and eating, we set out for a girl’s night out on the town with Ali.
The night concluded with a concert and another pub, where I danced and laughed and had such a joyous time. I have really grown to love the people around me hereJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment