Friday, December 30, 2011

German Test

Stress may be one of the most misunderstood emotions that humans harbor, but saying that I realize that human emotion in general is difficult to comprehend. But stress is on my mind at the moment, and trying to dissect the causes and benefits and negative side effects of this complex beast has left me a bit tattered. It’s all ironic actually, the stress that invokes the discussion of stress.

Stress can be so hindering that one can no longer make progress, but the absence of stress can be just as wicked, for then there is no driving force to progress.  The stress that had crawled into my life recently had been the looming German test.

All of this weekend has become a blur in relation to the grand scheme of things: the German test. Yes, we may have gone to a few parties and toured a museum or two, but nothing too interesting. Beer, wine, and cold weren’t too enjoyable for me, when I was determined to conquer. I was also in search for a lifestyle change, in which I wasn’t found to be so annoying or such.

The German test came and passed and so did I. Not only did I pass, but I received a score above the rest. From all those that had already been in Germany for three or four months, I received the best grade, which was a very good antidote for my ego J

No comments:

Post a Comment