Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Decline :(

It has almost been a week since I last wrote, a sign of the decline of my recent obsession. I should not be surprised for this happens with all the things I am obsessed with, even boy obsession saw its end a few months back. But I am still writing am I not?
Anyways, as we speak (well technically only I am speaking) I am watching The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian. It is the second time I have seen this film, for i love it dearly. My mum has yet to see it so I feel like it is my duty to expose her to the magnificence of the movie! My favorite is the blond boy, his name escape my mind. Oh it is Peter! King Peter of Narnia to be exact! I just really like the movie :D
Speaking of movies, I recently saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and that was a magnificent movie also! I really enjoyed it, and I went to the theatre with Lenna and Emily.
Since I have yet to read the books of either series, I decided it was due time that read all of them. I shall start this break, in which I shall also blog quite more often. It is just a bit difficult to blog when I have school - mostly because I rarely experience anything blog worthy during the week.
Toodles to all my non-existent readers!

1 comment:

  1. Haha youe wrote these blogs to no one... && I'm reading :] ironic :P
    Hope you read those books.... harryy potter at least is worth your time

    ReplyDelete