Sunday, November 28, 2010

My neverending food coma :(

Thanksgiving is always great, but what happens after Thanksgiving is never great. You all know what I am talking about... a food coma. It seems like this year it has been a lot harder to get over mine, and in the process I am going through severe sugar with drawl so my head is constantly in pain.

Shockingly this whole break (well actually just two days) I have been playing Fable II. I think I am getting really far in it and doing really well. I am kinda afraid to play more because I don't want it to be over! Well, if it does end I shall just play Fable I and III. I am just the type of person to begin playing a game series in the middle. At least my playing the game is not hindered by the fact that I didn't play the preceding games.

In other news, I have to present my I-Search for history tomorrow. It is on Vampires, and I just had to choose the day that Cole was presenting on Jesus. Oh well :D I shall just endure! I also have a math test, but I am not as nervous for that for I understand most of the things that we have been learning.

I can't think of any other news, except that I watched Whip It and had the best dream ever in the whole wide world. Those two things were not connected at all, but just ended up in the same sentence. I might dedicate a whole post to my dream... on second thought, I won't.

So this is Shandre DuToit, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment