Monday, November 15, 2010

I am in the process of increasing my vocabularium...

In taking a break from my seemingly never ending Chemistry homework, I had an urge to blog. I think I might actually be addicted to this, which is a good thing because I have always wanted to keep a continuous blog. I have more news about the Rotary Youth Exchange, but first I need to address another addiction of mine. Fable II. I just started playing it on Friday and now when I go through my day I feel as though I was actually a character in the epic tale. It has a superb storyline which made me realize that I am more a role playing kind of gamer, and Halo 3 doesn't excite me when I play it, it only makes me super aggressive and mad at the world. Fable II has just the right balance between action and story, just like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I am aware that I sound like a super nerd right now, but guess what? I do not care :).
So to my news about the Rotary Youth Exchange - I got a letter telling me about the interview weekend in December. It isn't new news or unknown news, but I am glad to know that my application is in and that things are rolling.
I had other things to talk about like that finals are starting to creep up on me and I am slightly scared, and that my day was pretty good overall. I must depart though, for even though I am reluctant to do it, my Chemistry homework must be completed...

No comments:

Post a Comment