Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I'm a big girl now!

When I named this blog, I made a big fault. I hadn’t realized that when I named it “Shandre’s Blog”, that in Germany I would be leaving Shandre at the gates of Denver International Airport. But trust me; I like the new one much better J
So the little 16 year old Shandre has blossomed into (the same sized… gosh I need to get taller) 17 year old Shandre! It was a day that I had been looking forward to since the first week I was in Germany, because the Germans take more importance in birthdays and what-not.
I made party with my friends at the local Kostbar, and felt like such a bad kid for going to a bar for my birthday! I would have probably felt cooler if I had actually drunk something that wasn’t coffee, but I will save that experience for another day.
It was great to be surrounded by my new friends and it made me feel so absolutely loved! I have to make a special dedication to Alexander though, because he is narcissistic enough to ask me J

                                                                                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment